Friday 27 January 2012

Almost ready to go...

Today I realized that I have two weeks left in Canada. Yes, TWO WEEKS. Yikes. Somehow the countdown was on, but no one told me. I knew the time was coming, but had no idea it was so close!!! So, now, I gotta REALLY make sure I'm ready.

Well, suitcases packed. Check

No, scratch that. check. Suitcases are full, but not really "packed". I just threw some things in there so that I would have the things I was taking with me separate from the ones that had to be stored away
for the year. Nevertheless, it appears I can't take a message! But, let's just say I'm a good Brownie and trying to be prepared for anything... mosquitoes, the heat, and... monkeys????

I'm going to try to use every spare minute of the next two weeks. There's much to do, places to go, and of course my loveRly friends to see!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment