Friday 3 February 2012

Isn’t Thursday girls’ night out?








Oh yes it is!!!  So the girls from PL and I went out for dinner yesterday. It’s been a feat for 3 girls who lived in the same building to get together, but finally we did! And what a blast!!! Fine restaurant, and fine girls – although they sure did outdress me and make me look dumpy... L Nevertheless, we started at the bar, progressed to the dining room where the wine followed us and we were eventually joined by a fourth. The entire restaurant shook with our laughter as we got giddier and giddier. Four responsible, nice and decent, well brought up girls. (giggle giggle). The girls were so sweet helping me celebrate my upcoming birthday, and I was showered with gifts and dinner and a fantabulous time.
THANKS FOR A GRAND TIME LC and PN and Hillary. J (because I don’t know your last initial). Cheers!   

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, wish I could have been there but happy that you had a grand time :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, happy birthday eve. See you later at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx dear!!!! Wish you could be here too! We'll miss ya!

    ReplyDelete