Sunday 5 February 2012

Birthday and good-bye


Seeing everyone last night was really great J – and a little bit sad because I don’t know when I’ll see everyone again. L Lots of laughter and no tears. Same ole same ole. AH was too hot to trot and had to have the winter breeze filtering in. SS was all about the hockey game?!?! Still, in a room that was too small for ying to hide from yang, we managed to play a little Pictionary (and of course the Red team won  Go RED!!!!) but I won’t call any names and say how was on the better team. We know who we are (right JS and AC?). Oh well, it was just a game, and a good time was had by all. It was great to hear that HM and JS et al will come to visit in Guyana. People are already feeling sorry for my roommate to be. J I think we’ll all be fine. After all, I’m going to have the bestest room-mate in the world, and we’ll all just be friends, right? Thanks for stopping by guys, and thanks JS, you’re the hostess with the mostest!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you all had fun. See you in Guyana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a fabulous time last night. Thank for the invitation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. anytime. anytime. Hope you got enough cake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOOOOOOO....I want more of each :-)

    ReplyDelete