Wednesday 8 February 2012

I’m Leaving On a Jet Plane


... I don’t know when I’ll be back again.
So, it’s that time. I had to throw everything into my suitcase. And now I’m making my own reality show. My overweight bags were checked in (no charge!) and I passed through the security gates, and a wave of emotion HIT!!!!  What the heck am I doing? Leaving all my friends and everything I know behind??? Well, everything I’ve known for 5 years anyway. J I was about to start bawling and then I was saved by the bell. Good ole AH calling at just the right time. That lifted my mood, and now I’m on my way.
I’m sitting here at the gate (early) waiting, waiting, waiting... I hear there are about four or five other CUSO volunteers on my flight. I’ve been emailing a few of them and we’re set to meet here soon. YAY!! In any event, after such a long day, and so many late nights, I’m going to hit that seat on the plane and SLEEEEEEP.
But for now, as they say back home... WHOOOSH! I’m Outta Here!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I got teary eyed too but there was no bell to save me. I miss you already. Walk good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? You've left already? Bon voyage!!

    ReplyDelete