Saturday 18 February 2012

Free Saturday

Weather.com says it's 84degrees and feels like 91!!!  HUH!!!!  That's what THEY say. I'm telling you, right now it feels like 101!!!!  At least! Still, many of my friends had to get up and shovel their way out this morning, so, who am I to complain? Nah. Not complaining, just letting you know what ah gwaaan!

So, we didn't get to go to the Zoo and Botanical Gardens today, but, fear not... there's still 346 days left. :) My new friends were out partying and went to a concert last night. So, them did dust out and couldn't make it. I gotta teach them how to bleach all nite and then still party some more! ;)

So, here I am all morning hand-washing my clothes and treating my mosquito net. Which is great. But who can reach to the ceiling to hang it? So now I have a nice new treated mosquito net draping my headboard. Joy!! :) Will have to call one of the 6-footers to help...

LUNCH was left-overs. Some cook-up and a slice of fried plantain. Heated on the stove because there's no microwave. I know, I know. It doesn't look very appetizing, and maybe I should've waited until I had a nice dish, served pretty to take a pic and show you. But, you know what??? THIS is my reality. So, now you know what I'm really eating. :)

Feel free to post your comments! :)

3 comments:

  1. Call me strange but I like the look of the food on the stove. Hand washing? Didn't know that was possible with you...haha. I hope you get a 6 footer to hang the net soon. Wash once or twice per week and you'll be fine. Just don't let the laundry pile up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I don't know... These rashes on my hands from the allergies have come out big and bold. I may just have to give it up and wear disposable clothes. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey hey, I resent the comment about your friends going to the concert and not being able to make it to the gardens - I was there...I'll admit it was forced since I had to be there, but can I get half-credit? heh

    ReplyDelete