Thursday 22 March 2012

The THING in the bathroom!

Friends, I awoke in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. I did reach for my glasses, but when I got there, I didn't turn on the lights, because there's enough light coming in from outside, so I could certainly find my way around. On my way back out, I noticed a "spot" on the floor. I thought about this for a second, because I couldn't remember that a spot should've been there. But before I could think too much, the "spot" JUMPED unto the mat. Someone was playing games with me. This wasn't funny!!! I wasn't in the mood for games... I JUMPED outside the bathroom and shut the door. I would deal with it in the morning.

In the morning, armed with broom in one hand, and camera in the other, I tentatively opened the door... I looked left, right, up, around the corner, in the shower, behind the door, I poked, and NOTHING appeared. It wasn't a dream, but it's gone, so I don't care. As long as it's not in my room!

6 comments:

  1. LMAO....you are so hilarious....the spot jumped lol....armed with broom in one hand and camera in the other lol. Thanks for making my night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really now Missy. You are too funny. Are you sure there was a spot there? Either way I am glad it really wasn't a thingamagigga of some sort that would just creep u out.

      Delete
    2. Racs,lemme tell you girl, I wasn't dreaming! I was glad it went away because I was here alone and no one to scream to for help. Not that I think a Canadian could help me with the frog... :) But, it's all good - for now. Apparently the girls who used to live here said frogs came up the drain pipe into the shower. So, I guess it's started again...

      Delete
  2. Do they have Snakes in Guyana? think about it, they slither around in the night and then find a cosy spot to hangout during the day. You may nee to search the house, Snakes makes creepy company!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have snakes here. Hopefully not a lot in Georgetown!!! LOL. I will talk about those as soon as I have more info on them, but I know when I was on Shell Beach (previous post), one of the young ladies there had just found a moulting, poisonous snake under her bed...

      Delete
  3. Get use to it. going back to my Dad's island Montserrat I swear you discover all means of new species you have never heard of in the comforts of suburban Toronto. I remember seeing a millipede in the bathroom when we got home from a night out I screamed like a little girl.

    ReplyDelete