Monday 19 March 2012

The weather can spoil your plans

The weather in most places is unpredictable.  In Guyana, know one thing… It shall rain.
So, naturally on Sunday morning I woke to pouring rain. And then light rain. And then rain. And then more light rain. That to me meant… no football. But, I figured that most guys will go play in the mud anyway (since they’re not washing their own clothes). Hmmm. In any event I was called about an hour before scheduled start to find out if I was still going? What? Hmm. Okay. I will go. (I will bring my book in case it’s too muddy for me). But, I would go. Anyway, turns out it was apparently too wet for some others because no game took place.
Please note that my laptop is also currently under the weather – which means my blogging may be sporadic. But, I will try to find a way to keep you updated.

2 comments:

  1. You need to send the laptop to the doc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about the game I know how much you were looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete